Summer Reading Rules
- Books/audiobooks (digital or physical) should preferable be from the Library's collection, but it is okay if they are not; you may still read them for the program.
- You will keep track of your reading through the online summer reading log.
- Throughout the summer you can earn points for a chance to win prizes by completing art projects, reading books, doing activity sheets and optional creative writing activities.
- There are three age groups: Birth through Pre-K, K through 2nd Grade, and 3rd through 5th Grade.
- The link to the online summer reading log will be available Monday, June 21, 2021.